Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some days. . .


Today was one of those that I really enjoyed being a mom. Caleb was laughing (cackling) very loudly this morning while I was "getting" him. Joshua was loving on his brother and telling him that he was "the best baby ever". There were lots of kind words and laughter, and I could even here birds chirping in the background. (Well, not really, but it was a good day.)

I was reminded today that there are no better gifts than my children. Truly a heritage from the Lord, just as He says. Please remind me of this post on the days that I think I may kill them. =)

Just one funny: Tonight Joshua was in the tub talking about closing his eyes to keep water out of them. He said that he just needs to close his "shutters" on his eyes. In other words, his eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment