Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas is a' Comin'

We started decorating for Christmas tonight. We started pre-Thanksgiving because we travel during that time and will have a hard time getting it done afterward. Joshua was so excited (read driving his parents crazy), so I pulled out his and Caleb's new Little People Nativity set. I was hoping that he would be preoccupied so that we could do the "boring" stuff like actually put up the tree. While I was attempting to get the toys out of all that packaging that can only be described as obnoxious, Joshua was busy setting up the manger scene. When I was done, I looked up, and this is what his scene looked like. Just precious. He said, "Well, they're all looking at baby Jesus because it is his birthday." We can learn so much from our children.



PS: This song sums up my feelings on toy packaging perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1t90Bg9wAw

No comments:

Post a Comment