Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Children Than the Stars


Today, Joshua told me that, when he a Caleb are both too big to sit in my lap, I should have another baby so that I have someone to hold. I then asked him what I should do once that baby was too big to hold, and he said I should have another one.

Suspecting that this was a never ending plan, I asked him how many children I should have. He told me that I should have more children than the stars, because that's how many children God told Abraham that he would have.

I asked him where all of these children would sleep, and he said that we would have to get a bigger house. He also said that we could get some of those "stacking beds like the ones on TV" so that they could share rooms.

This was funny to me, since he had just said a few hours before that the hardest thing about being a big brother is that I "don't really look after him anymore and he's always getting sick". How much "looking after" will I be able to do with a galaxy full of babies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment