Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Know, But There's an App Now!



I know it's been too long, but I haven't been able to post on the iPad. So, very few posts. The good news is, there is now an app for that!

Joshua started kindergarten this year. So far, he seems to like it well enough, except for constantly asking why school starts so "late", and by that he means early. He has figured out that the nurse is quite nice, and visits her often. This is not making me too happy.

He has a new friend named Shae. He told me that he "had been watching her for a while and she always stays on green which means she doesn't get in trouble." That's why he decided she would make a good friend. I agree.

Caleb has been working on learning the names of his body parts. He knows the following: Feet, head, belly button, and tongue. The other day, as I was feeding him, I asked him where his ears were. He stuck out his tongue, put one foot in the air, and put his hands on his head all at the same time. I guess he was figuring it HAD to be one of those!

Well, I'm sure there is more to say, and I promise to update more often. So much that I never want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment