Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yellow


I went to pick Joshua up from school without Caleb since Matt was home sick. Caleb was asleep, and I didn't want to bother him. When Joshua FINALLY noticed that he wasn't in the car, I told him I left Caleb at home. He got this horrified look on his face and said, "MOMMY! You aren't supposed to DO THAT!!!" I assured him that Caleb was in good hands.

He told me that he got on yellow today for throwing blocks. I asked him how that happened, and he replied, "Well, first of all, I was playing with blocks. Second of all, I don't know." Really cleared things up for me.

Joshua is also creating a song for Caleb's first birthday. According to him, some of it comes out of his mouth, and some of it is just in his head. Glad he has a while to work all of that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment