Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wobbly Weebles


Tidbits from the past few days:

Joshua "accidentally" got moved to yellow the other day at school. According to him, this occurred because he and his buddy Sam "accidentally" bumped heads. After some prodding, he revealed that he and Sam were both standing on the stool in front of the sink that the kids use to reach it. I asked who was washing his hands, and apparently Sam was. I asked if Joshua was supposed to be on the stool. His reply: "Well, I just couldn't go under it, and I couldn't go around it, so I had to go over it." Yeah, right.

After watching a commercial for the NEW and improved Weebles, Joshua looked at me and said, "Mommy, I just need some of those Weebles because they wobble but don't fall down. I have lots of toys, but they all fall down. I need some that don't fall."

This morning, Matt was getting Joshua his breakfast. Joshua has decided he doesn't like the "crust" of Poptarts (the non-iced part). He asked Matt to take it off, and Matt told him to do it himself. Joshua said, "But daddy, it's so much easier if you do it." I'm sure things are easier if other people do them.

I can't quote it exactly, but he was chosen today to say the blessing at church during Clubhouse (worship for 4 and 5 year olds). It was simply the most precious thing I have ever heard. Period. I love him to pieces!

On a side note, Matt and I are hoping that Caleb will actually learn to talk. It may be difficult since Joshua NEVER STOPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment