Saturday, September 11, 2010

If you insist

So, I've been told that I had better start writing things down.  Maybe folks are afraid I will lose my mind, forgetting all the cute things my oldest says.  Not really sure, but I will try to put something down here so that I can read it after I'm senile.

So, the other night Joshua and I were leaving church in Matt's car.  Matt had these Super Heroes in his car that he was supposed to take into work to add to his LARGE collection in his office.  They've been there for some time now, and this was bothering Joshua.  He asked me, "Mommy, is Daddy going to take those to work before he is married again?"  Now, a little necessary back story:  We always tell him that things will happen before he is married.  Like, when will this hurt go away, when will I get this toy, when will I learn to do such and such, etc.  All answered with "before you are married".  Matt said he took them to work the next day.  Wonder if he's getting remarried soon.

We were watching the news the other day and Joshua saw the story about the gas fire in California.  He asked me where it was and I told him in California.  His response:  "OH NO!  Lightning can't race there anymore!"

Song Joshua sang to Caleb:  "You will always be safe.  You will because I love you, I love you, I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment