Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby's First Christmas


This was Caleb's first Christmas. It was a huge blessing to have him with us! (Especially since last Christmas he was in mommy's tummy, and mommy wasn't feeling so well. . .) Caleb got to use the special "Baby's First Christmas" stocking that we used for Joshua.

Joshua and I had quite a conversation about that stocking today. First, he told me that he wanted me to save it so that his kids could use it when they came to see me at Christmastime.

After a little probing, these are the details that he provided regarding his future:

He and his wife, Abbi, will have fourteen children. Most will be boys, but a few will be girls. He and Abbi are going to get married in a basketball net. (Yes, that's really what he said.) Abbi is going to wear one of those "things over her face" and he is going to wear "white with black on top". They will stand on the hoop part of the net. There will be flowers, but he's not sure what kind yet.

He is going to work at Daddy's office in the same room as his daddy. Abbi will stay at home with the fourteen children just like me. I think I feel sorry for her.

He does not plan on giving Abbi any kisses, but he will hug her on occasion.

Those are all of the details thus far.

1 comment:

  1. Omg that is priceless! I am going to have to print this out so that I can keep a copy for Abbi's scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete